Today is the last day of Tour de Stitches. I hope everyone has enjoyed this event as much as I have. It is pretty amazing the amount of progress that can be seen on everyone's WIPS. I would like to thank everyone who participated in the event. I would also like to give a special thank you to the Team Captains for this event; Monique, Amy, Kathy, Christine, Heather, Brenda, and Susanna. Thank you very much your help made this event that much better!
This Weeks news
- The weekly challenge is to see how close you can get to 1000 stitches in yellow.
- Monday, July 25 we have Christmas in July, so break out that Christmas project you have waiting in the wings.
- Wednesday, July 27 starts Sweet Summer Escape. The idea is to celebrate the end of summer and the last few days of vacation. Start some new projects and/or work on all those WIPS. On my blog Wonderfully Hopeless, I have put up my plans for Sweet Summer Escape.
On the Horizon
- On Sunday, July 31 we have Book Club. The book this month Crewel World by Monica Ferris. This book features Cross Stitch, so is the perfect book for a book club in a cross Stitch group.
- Monday, August 1 we have the Nature SAL as well.
- We have two weeks before the Stitchylympics so everyone can take much-needed break before that kicks off.