Monday, August 17, 2015

Bullying and cliques in stitching.



I have seen many videos and comments about bullying and cliques floating around the stitching community recently.  While I am sad to hear that there is bullying and cliques in the community, I also realize that these things are human nature.  It is up to members of the community to stop these behaviors.  You can choose to NOT participate in behavior that leads to these issues.  Treat people in a manner in which you, yourself want to be treated.  This is a rule that I try to live my life by.  I try to be as inclusive as I possibly can especially with the stitching group, and everything in this community.   If every person in the community were to take a step back and think about what they do and say to other people  then the community would be a better place.  We need to be supporting people and trying to include as many people as we can.  Now let's all get back to the important part of our day, Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment